R: Re: R: Re: kde review kartesio

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Sat May 11 11:18:39 BST 2013

Hi,
no, build.sh is not needed. Since I'm kinda lazy, I prepared a shell script to
run the following commands:
mkdir build
cd build
sudo make uninstall
make clean
rm CMakeCache.txt
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix`
make
sudo make install

so I don't have to type all those every time I want to build Kartesio again.
I'm not sure why you get that error, mainlybecause I don't know which is the
instruction that gives that problem since I changed a lot the code in these
hours. Try to download the latest git version and build it, so I will know
exactly where the problem is.

Luca Tringali