R: Re: kde review kartesio

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat May 11 11:04:01 BST 2013

Hi,

> actually I have not prepared any binary package. Anyway, you can
> install
> Kartesio downloading the source code from the git repo
> (https://projects.kde.
> org/projects/kdereview/kartesio), installing the library
> libzorbaneural (https:
> //www.gitorious.org/zorbaneural/zorbaneural/trees/master/binary-
> packages/libzorbaneural-0.1), and running the build.sh script you
> find in the
> Kartesio root folder.

Why is this build.sh script needed? Is it because I did not run it that I got my build error?

> Also, you should have installed the program "maxima" (just the
> program, dev
> libraries are not needed) to have Kartesio fully working.
>
> If there are some troubles in building Kartesio, just ask me.

I have this error:
"/home/kde-devel/kartesio/src/calculations.cpp:278:1: error: control
reaches end of non-void function [-Werror=return-type]
cc1plus: some warnings being treated as errors"

Best regards,

Anne-Marie