R: Re: kde review kartesio

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Fri May 10 13:49:04 BST 2013

Hi,
actually I have not prepared any binary package. Anyway, you can install
Kartesio downloading the source code from the git repo (https://projects.kde.
org/projects/kdereview/kartesio), installing the library libzorbaneural (https:
//www.gitorious.org/zorbaneural/zorbaneural/trees/master/binary-
packages/libzorbaneural-0.1), and running the build.sh script you find in the
Kartesio root folder.

Also, you should have installed the program "maxima" (just the program, dev
libraries are not needed) to have Kartesio fully working.

If there are some troubles in building Kartesio, just ask me.

Luca Tringali

the term 'playground' does no longer apply to you. That is the right time to
move out of here