Downtime Notification: Git and Subversion

Stephane MANKOWSKI stephane at mankowski.fr
Tue Mar 26 21:33:24 GMT 2013

Hi,

I don't know if this is linked, but now, when I use "releaseme" to build
a tar file, I have an error during the git clone.

Example:
If I launche:

    /*git clone --branch master --depth 1 git at git.kde.org:skrooge*/

I have the following traces:

    *Cloning into 'skrooge'...*
    *Enter passphrase for key '/home/s/.ssh/id_dsa': *
    *fatal: (null) is unknown object*
    *remote: Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)*
    *fatal: recursion detected in die handler*
    *remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the
    remote side.*
    *fatal: error in sideband demultiplexer*

Do you know what to do to recover this situation?

Regards,
Stephane