kdev-python move to extragear -- once more

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 8 22:53:13 GMT 2013

Hey,

this is still not resolved. If I'm not hearing any objection soon-ish,
then I'll assume you're okay with moving kdev-python to extragear, and
continue working on the python fork issue from there. Python 3.4 is
scheduled for early 2014, and I think the python people's idea of
merging my patch is "somewhere before the feature freeze for this
release", so it might take a while -- far too long to keep kdev-python
stuck in kdereview.

Cheers,
Sven