cxx11-cmake-modules in kdereview

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Mar 2 17:14:15 GMT 2013

So, in the end, we have two solutions for projects that are pro C++11:

1) Use the qglobal.h macros as suggested by Thiago.

If one desires to know of the features in cmake, it would be enough to parse
the output of:

gcc -std=c++11 -fPIE -E -dM -I$QTDIR/include -include QtCore/qglobal.h \
-xc++ /dev/null | grep Q_COMPILER

This would (for some of the features) imply maintaining a local copy of Qt5's
header.

2) The second choice is the c++11 module that Rolf is developing aimed for
inclusion into cmake 2.8.12

This would mean waiting for 2.8.12, and until then keeping a local copy of
either my cxx11-cmake-modules or Rolf's (which are quite similar from what
I've seen, which is nice)

I'm satisfied by these alternatives, I'll request moving the module back to
the playground until cmake 2.8.12 when it will be deleted.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
I don't really trust a sane person.