Techbase: schedules for playground and extragear

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Jun 5 17:31:49 BST 2013

I'm not terribly involved here as I don't maintain anything in extragear or
work on translations of such, but I agree with Luigi that if there are
schedules for each of those projects elsewhere we ought to replace that
page's content with links to the places that have the official schedules.

My 2c,
Jeremy