Qt Developer Days 2013 CfP

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Jul 24 07:54:25 BST 2013

Hello all,

As you might know, the Qt DevDays 2013 Call for Papers has been out for a
little while now. It looks like there's not many proposals sent by KDE
people... I think it would be nice if KDE was well represented there, and that
includes having as many good talks as possible.

You're likely doing something interesting (and I can judge that from the nice
talks at Akademy 2013 and the emails I see floating around), so don't wait,
submit something now!
http://www.qtdeveloperdays.com/call-for-papers-2013

Note that it says the deadline is tomorrow on the 25th, but I hear rumors of a
small extension. ;-)

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net