Releases in 3 months

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Mon Jul 15 14:58:01 BST 2013

Although Inge supposedly bases his analysis on extrapolation and (very) wise
guessing, and despite the obvious lack of hard data (1), I will put my support
behind Inge's view.

(1) (sadly including here our blatant dissing of, e.g., 527 severe bug reports
on nepomuk... that ask for stability and not for features).

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org