KDE/4.11 branched what to do with kde-workspace?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jul 12 16:44:16 BST 2013

On Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:37:39 Frank Reininghaus wrote
> Merging frameworks into master in kdelibs has the following
> disadvantages from my point of view (besides the "makes it harder for

i agree; the window for doing this closed a while ago. we’ve made some poor
decisions that we need to live with now, but we don’t need to make it even
worse.

so +1 for leaving kdelibs going in the trajectory it currently is.

--
Aaron J. Seigo