New lockscreen

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Fri Jan 11 09:53:02 GMT 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:32:38AM +0100, Marco Martin wrote:
> 311188 since i don't have a a multiscreen setup at the moment

Me neither, unfortunately. :(

> difference between 312427 and 311033 (but then he confirmed that he had
> xscreensaver enabled as well so they're actually duplicates)

Thanks for fixing it. :D

> in 311116 here works in the case a screensaver is enabled (ie esc shows the
> screensaver again)

Yes, I tested this briefly yesterday, and it seemed to work, but not always.
I'll test more when I get home again.

> this i can reproduce, i don't know much yet how to fix:
> 310611 (accelerators)

The code from Elias won't work?

> the first plan (that i think would still have the better way to go, especially
> in the optic of preparing for wayland) was to remove the screensaver
> altogether, it was re-added afterwards due to many requests

Ah, as Martin said we could probably just have told people to use xss if they
wanted it. But now you have managed to make a solution that works pretty well
for everyone, thank you. :-)

Thanks again.

--
Martin Sandsmark