KDEREVIEW: Mangonel

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Wed Jan 9 17:35:49 GMT 2013

On Tuesday 08 January 2013 19:30:45 Allen Winter wrote:
> No docbook manual

I guess I'll to contact the doc team for this?

> Do you want apidox generated? if so you also need a Mainpage.dox

No need for that (yet, at least, we might want to make it plugin-based in the future).

> Bart's email address is missing from the Copyright statements in many files.

On purpose, I didn't want to spread his email address unencoded all over the internet.

Bart, is it OK if I add your email in the top of each file?

> Don't use QT4_AUTOMOC in the CMakeLists.txt

Fixed.

> There are some Krazy warnings you should also fix at some point.
> Hopefully the EBN will report those by tomorrow.  I can email the Krazy report if you want it now.

That would be nice.

> When running 'make install' I get this problem:
>
> -- Install configuration: "debugfull"
> -- Installing: /data/kde/bin/mangonel
> CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:45 (FILE):
>   file RPATH_CHANGE could not write new RPATH:
>
>     /data/kde/lib:/data/Qt/Qt-4.8/lib:/data/kde/lib
>
>   to the file:
>
>     /data/kde/bin/mangonel
>
>   Error opening file for update.

This I have no idea why happens, do you run SELinux or something?

--
Martin Sandsmark
KDE