KDEREVIEW: Mangonel

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jan 9 00:30:45 GMT 2013

On Tuesday 08 January 2013 09:08:11 PM Martin Sandsmark wrote:
> Dear Sirs and Madams,
>
> Mangonel has just been moved to KDE Review.

No docbook manual

Do you want apidox generated? if so you also need a Mainpage.dox

Bart's email address is missing from the Copyright statements in many files.

Don't use QT4_AUTOMOC in the CMakeLists.txt

There are some Krazy warnings you should also fix at some point.
Hopefully the EBN will report those by tomorrow.  I can email the Krazy report if you want it now.

When running 'make install' I get this problem:

-- Install configuration: "debugfull"
-- Installing: /data/kde/bin/mangonel
CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:45 (FILE):
  file RPATH_CHANGE could not write new RPATH:

    /data/kde/lib:/data/Qt/Qt-4.8/lib:/data/kde/lib

  to the file:

    /data/kde/bin/mangonel

  Error opening file for update.