KDEREVIEW: share like connect and plasmate

Giorgos Tsiapaliokas terietor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:12:21 GMT 2013

On 3 January 2013 01:51, Pino Toscano <pino at kde.org> wrote:
> - PasswordAsker sounds like could be implemented on top of
> KPasswordDialog

we have asked in #kde-devel and we have been informed that kdialogpassword
isn't a safe replacement for pinetry, so this isn't an issue.

QXmlStreamWriter::writeNamespace could be a guess.

plasmate is using QXmlStreamWriter::writeDefaultNamespace, so which is the
issue?

> > this is the only documented solution in
> > techbase<http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Architecture/KDE4/XMLGUI
> > _Technology>, so I don't see any reason
> > to avoid it and its also the recommended one.
>
> That's point #3, while point #2 is similar to what I suggested.

again, what's the point of doing this?

some comments in this review aren't productive and this makes the whole
process
harder..

Regards,
Giorgos

P.S.: I have just opened some reviews regarding the issues.

--
Giorgos Tsiapaliokas (terietor)
KDE Developer

terietor.gr