Get ready for GSoC! KDE++ aka Polishing Existing Things

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Feb 23 16:51:35 GMT 2013

Heya folks :)

It's time to prepare for Google Summer of Code 2013. In order to have
a kick-ass application we need to have a great ideas page. Please help
fill this page soon: http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas
Students are already looking around for ideas so try not to wait too
long please.

This year's theme, should we be accepted again, is "KDE++ aka
Polishing Existing Things". It'd be great if you offered ideas that
fit it. (We will however also accept other ideas.)
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2013/02/23/kde-aka-polishing-existing-things/
has more details. Please spread the word.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org