Moving Baloo and Baloo-widgets into KDE SC

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Dec 27 17:31:19 GMT 2013

> The most notorious exceptions are to this rule are nepgoogle and webminer.
> Maintainers of both projects are already working on porting them to Baloo.

This I like.

Baloo seems to be working very nice (I've been running it for some time now),
so if all clients are being ported, then I have no problems with the
transition.

It just *needs* to be smooth and stable. It would be awful if the first
impression of baloo was the same as with the first releases of plasma and
nepomuk.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find
easier ways to do something.