Results of the freedesktop summit

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Apr 16 22:16:33 BST 2013

On terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2013 06.55.23, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> At this point, I'm calling this a Lennart hijack of the project. I'll
> ambush  Greg K-H here in San Francisco and ask them to come forward with
> their details.
>
> This is getting silly.

I've talked to Greg. He's explained that they started writing code 4 weeks ago
only and that they've just got messages going from one process to another.
They are trying to get a prototype working before really inviting the
thundering herd to create a bikeshed flamewar^W^W^W^W^W^W^W^Wconstructive
criticism.

I would still appreciate any notes from the meeting that anyone might have.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358