Nepomuk Metadata Extractor moved to KDE Review

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Oct 31 11:55:00 GMT 2012

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 23:11:57 Jörg Ehrichs wrote:
> today I've moved my metadata extractor into KDE Review [1].
> As kde-libs is frozen till kf5 I like to get this into extragear/base
> (unless anyone has a better idea where to put this).

This doesn't look like it's kdelibs material anyway, so it's not affected by
the kdelibs freeze.

I'm not sure where to put it consequentially, though, it does sound like
something useful to have in a base system at first glance, as it would really
be a good way to show how Nepomuk is useful beyond what the filesystem already
offers.

Cheers,
--
sebas