Moving Trojitá to extragear

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Thu Nov 22 11:02:17 GMT 2012

On Wednesday, 21 November 2012 20:53:14 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I.e. if you don't use "i18n()" or "tr() + kdecore (and actually
> this one has a
> missing feature because someone in Qt decided to make a method
> not virtual)"
> you can't get our .po/.mo system work-flow to work.
>
> Not having translations seems a big issue to me.

Agreed; my goal never was "screw transaltions", but "let's make it possible to build without kdelibs". I don't care whether the source code uses calls to tr() or i18n() or some other wrapper.

I'm taking a look at how Marble works, it looks like their workflow indeed uses po2ts. I haven't found out how they make the .po files out of the tr() calls yet.

With kind regards,
Jan