Moving Trojitá to extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Nov 21 22:10:49 GMT 2012

El Dimecres, 21 de novembre de 2012, a les 21:52:43, Thomas Lübking va
escriure:
> On Mittwoch, 21. November 2012 20:53:14 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I.e. if you don't use "i18n()" or "tr() + kdecore (and actually
> > this one has a missing feature because someone in Qt decided to
> > make a method not virtual)" you can't get our .po/.mo system
> > work-flow to work.
> >
> > Not having translations seems a big issue to me.
>
> Could this be "sedfixed"?

po2ts might be actually a better solution than using sed

> Ie. the .po and .ts files have different structure but afaics similar
> content (location, string, translation), so would it be possible to
> auto-generate the .ts out of the .po for the Qt only build or has this been
> tryfailed before?

It might work yes, but to be honest I have a workload big enough for now that
supporting people that doesn't want to use kdecore.

On the other hand we will have to support something like this since the
frameworks effort has decided their first tier needs translations and can't
use i18n() so if anyone was to work on this it'd be useful for KF5 too.

Cheers,
  Albert