Review request: moving libkgoogle to extragear

Dan Vratil dan at progdan.cz
Tue May 29 22:56:00 BST 2012

On Monday 28 of May 2012 20:34:51 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> On Monday, May 28, 2012 02:56:44 PM Dan Vratil wrote:
> > libgapi might lead confusion with the glib world.
>
> As libwebkit lead to confusion since it seems that it is toolkig agnostic.
>
> libgapi seems ok to me.

I'm sorry, but unless there's an objective objection, I'll rename the library
and everything inside to LibKGAPI.

I'll then make a new release as soon as possible and update the Google
resources in kdepim-runtime. Hopefully they are the only users of libkgoogle
so far.

Cheers,

Dan

--
Dan Vratil
www.progdan.cz | dan at progdan.cz | Jabber: progdan at jabber.cz
Fingerprint: 76C9 2F08 5D0D 6F9E 5AD4 2BFD 3A85 0307 F506 5B61