Review request: moving libkgoogle to extragear

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon May 28 12:21:36 BST 2012

> Hmm, can really just the word "google" be considered a TM?

I would personally ask this question differently: in order to feel
safe, can you please prove that it is safe to use ? I recall I had a
wrapper library for OpenAL, and I even had to rename that to Audio3D
instead of QtOpenAL (I know it is case by case situation). I do not
feel safe until a lawyer tells that. Therefore, probably better not to
go for "google" usage unless the safetyness is coming from a
trustworthy lawyer.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp