QtScript considered dangerous

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu May 24 11:57:14 BST 2012

On Thursday 24 May 2012 10:59:21 Dominik Haumann wrote:
> they said they will probably not spent the considerable amount of time
> in updating the archaic jsc checkout used in QtScript.

What about the solution of updating the JSC in QtScript, and submitting that
on codereview.qt-project.org?

I.e. actually treating Qt like an opensource project and contributing the fix
upstream?

The fact that no Qt developer will do it himself, doesn't mean they are
opposed to it, if someone contributes the patch, does it?