Moving "scheck" from kdesdk to tags/unmaintained/4/scheck ?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu May 17 03:39:10 BST 2012

Hi,

in preparation of the migration of kdesk to git I found that scheck in
kdesdk is currently excluded from the build, because it has been never
completely ported to Qt4/KDE4. And it seems noone has missed it for 4 years,
perhaps accel conflicts & Co. are no longer a big problem?

Thus I will move kdesdk/scheck to tags/unmaintained/4/scheck next
Sunday, May 20th, in the European evening, unless anyone objects.

Also blogged for a new maintainer of scheck, perhaps somebody likes to pick
the scheck style up: http://frinring.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/maintainer-
wanted-port-the-scheck-style-to-qt4/

Any way, being in unmaintained soon does not prevent it to become migrated to
a git repo later as well, if ported.

Cheers
Friedrich