The Nepomuk Situation

ivan.cukic at gmail.com ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:47:37 BST 2012

Maybe there could be something like qt has - BEGIN_NEPOMUK_NAMESPACE... So that if the same needs to be done in the future, we could just change the macro value.

I don't know, thinking that Nepomuk2 namespace is looking rather ugly :)

The dirtiest solution library-wise would be to have everything in NepomukCore::Nepomuk::Something so that the only change in the current code of nepomuk users would be a using namespace NepomukCore;

Sorry for being a bit vague, I'm writing from my phone.

Cheerio,