KDE at the next Qt Contributors' Summit

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Mar 19 21:59:46 GMT 2012

Heya folks :)

I just wanted to let you know that we might be able to sponsor a very
limited number of people to go to the Q Contributors' Summit in
Berlin. If you should be there and need sponsoring please email the
board asap.

Also a quick reminder: Akademy accommodation/travel sponsorship
deadline for round one is April 1st. Please do not wait until the last
minute. We'd like to check most requests before the deadline so that
we can make final decisions quickly in the next board call on April
2nd and get back to everyone.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org