Review Request: include KolorManager in kdegraphics

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Wed Mar 14 15:46:28 GMT 2012

On 2012-03-14, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> It's easy enough to package -- the opensuse packages I use work perfectly
> fine, so I cannot imagine that there are any real and relevant problems
> for other distributions.

Sure it can be done. but it is just useless churn if it doesn't really
provide anything that matters to the end user that colord doesn't.

I could package oyranos and the weird things it requires. but in the
same time I_could probably fix 20 small annoyances for all users and
package the new nice nepomuk ioslaves. What is the best use of my time?

/Sune