Review Request: include KolorManager in kdegraphics

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Wed Mar 14 14:24:03 GMT 2012

Quoting Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de>:
>> I'm actually targeting KDE SC 4.9 as gnome-color-manager is very
>> mature and I am
>> pretty much just rewriting it with Qt/KDE libs.
>
> OpenICC colour experts have then a different view of maturity.

Kai,

the two projects clearly have a different set of ideas about what they
should do. Which is fine.
What is not fine is write statements like the one I quoted above, you
imply bad things about Daniel personally (his view of what is mature)
which makes this a personal attack.

In KDE we want to focus on the facts. We talk about merit.
While its fine to give an opinion on a (technical) idea, the above is
not acceptable.

Please respect these values we hold dear here in KDE :)
--
Thomas Zander