Compiler version

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Jun 28 08:42:23 BST 2012

On Thursday 28 June 2012 00:55:15 Ivan Cukic wrote:
> Workspace applications (kwin, activity manager, and more) are not meant for
> /strange/ platforms like windows/mac, so they should belong to the later
> category.
What about freebsd? Personally I am not willing to support that platform
anymore if it would mean that we have to restrict ourself to an outdated gcc
version. Reasons why in general I would find it acceptable to drop support for
non-linux in KWin are outlined in a recent discussion on plasma mailing list
[1].

@Raphael any idea about that?

Cheers
Martin Gräßlin