Workflow plasmoid [Re: Hello...]

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Jun 22 08:06:15 BST 2012

Hi Michael,

Lets move this to plasma-devel since it is about plasma. (replying to k-c-d as
well just for easier tracking what happened to the thread)

> 1) I am using the following code to remove an activity:
>
> void ActivityManager::remove(QString id) {
>      ActivityManager::stop(id);

Since this plasmoid is meant to manage the activities, not to be merely a
consumer, I'd suggest you to use the libkactivities directly. IMO, the data
engine shouldn't even have the remove service.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth