Proposed adjustments to our release cycles

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Jun 17 16:35:34 BST 2012

On Sunday 17 June 2012 03:44:04 Inge Wallin wrote:
> As far as I could understand from the above the main ideas are:
>  - Splitting the SC into 3 parts

Yep.

>  - Shortening the release cycles significantly.

Nope. The presented numbers were totally made up and random just for
illustration, could turn out longer or shorter in the end. We're trying to
keep this discussion orthogonal for now.

> My problem is with the second. [...]

Good then, that's not part of the ideas we're looking for now. :-)

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net