Qt Contributors Summit

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Sun Jun 17 13:19:37 BST 2012

Hi,

We have the Qt Contributors Summit coming next week and I thought we might
want to try co-ordinate our efforts there like we did last year.

I've created a new page at http://community.kde.org/KDE_at_QCS/QCS_2012 for
KDE attendees to put down their details and any issues they want to see
discussed.  Feel free to also reply here if there's anything you want raised.

Obviously a big topic will be the future in light of Nokia's recent
announcements, but please try not to let this thread get caught up in all
that, we can only wait and see.

It's short notice, but do we want to meet up again on Wednesday evening for
dinner to discuss plans?  I realise it's short notice but I'm sure we can find
somewhere, any suggestions Berliners?  Non-attendees more than welcome too.

Cheers!

John.