kdelibs and Qt version dependency

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Wed Jun 6 02:19:52 BST 2012

It is a simple matter to put a #ifdef around the code that does not compile
with Qt 4.7. I wish this issue was raised when the code was up for review
for more than a month or the Qt documentation mentioned something about
those functions only being available in Qt 4.8.

Anyhow, I have attached a patch that should make it compile on Qt 4.7.x. If
someone is willing to test it against Qt 4.7 and let me know if it compiles
and works fine for them, I can commit it. It will however mean that
bug# 275524 will not be fixed for those using Qt 4.7.