playground/games/picmi moved to KDE Review

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:22:21 BST 2012

On 07/22/2012 07:10 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> My comments:
>  * You think you could give it a somehow bigger initial size? It starts very
> small the first time

A default size of 700x560 is now set (I had it at at first 800x650 but
tsdgeos reminded me about netbooks).

>  * Do you have a bigger res icon? Otherwise looks quite bad in my alt+tab
> switcher

I'm afraid not. I should be able to dig up something suitable in the
next couple of days, but this is an area where I would be very grateful
for any help.

>  * Can you disable the "..." in the settings dialog and only enable it when
> set to custom backgroud image?

Done.

>  * Maybe it makes sense that undo and load position are disabled if there is
> nothing to undo or no position to load?

Will do, I'll hopefully get to it tomorrow.

>  * Changing the solved streak color does nothing until i restart the game

Done. The background settings also apply immediately, and I fixed a copy
and paste bug which prevented changing unsolved font colors.

I've pushed the changes above to my working branch at
git://github.com/schuay/picmi.git (kdereview will follow tomorrow morning).

Regards,
Jakob