playground/games/picmi moved to KDE Review

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:54:17 BST 2012

On 07/21/2012 09:38 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> Jakob Gruber <jakob.gruber at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I've replaced all std::shared_pointers with QSharedPointers this morning
>> and removed the -std=c++11 flag.
>
> I'm now getting a few errors and warnings when trying to build picmi
> with g++ 4.2.1, 4.6.3 and clang 3.1:

:|
For some reason, there were no errors/warnings when building on
Archlinux with gcc 4.7.1 and clang 3.1. I could reproduce them on an
Ubuntu VM though.

> some of them are related to
> -pedantic being used + Qt and kdelibs using long long in a few headers,

I've added -Wno-long-long to the build flags to silence these.

> and some due to QSharedPointer being used with forward-declared
> classes.

I spent some time researching this warning. Apparently it's
fixed in Qt 5, but forward declarations (as they are in Picmi) will not
work with QSharedPointers in Qt 4. I've decided to remove these forward
declarations for now.

The "'reverse' is not a member of 'std'" error has been fixed as well.

Building now completes without any errors or warnings on both the VM and
my main machine with clang and gcc. Compiling with kdegames trunk works
(once find_package(LibKDEGames) has been replaced with
find_package(KDEGames)). Please let me know if you still run into any
further
issues!

Cheers,
Jakob