KDE Frameworks 5: Rhythm

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Jan 23 00:18:49 GMT 2012

On Saturday, 21 de January de 2012 16.17.38, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> * Thiagos stuff - I don't know.

Thiago's stuff is:

- new atomics (wasn't a KDE request): done, just waiting for integration
because of stupid stuff like the copyright header not matching exactly what's
expected and my inability to fix non-trivial issues found by the continuous
integration checking.

- KUrl / QUrl merge: done, API overall reviewed, tests written, benchmarked to
be 2.8x faster than the current QUrl implementation. Blocked on my employer
not allowing the code to be submitted to the Qt Project. I've already begun to
consider it belonging to the garbage bin.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358