Binary compatiblity for liboxygenstyle.so

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:57:59 GMT 2012

Am 26.02.2012, 11:20 Uhr, schrieb Andras Mantia <amantia at kde.org>:

> This starts to get off-topic, but I see the same with zsh, as in I
> started zsh
> from bash and run the above tests, with : ending it works, without it
> doesn't.

There's either some weird statement in your local or global shell profile
or Qt (4.8/git, vanilla/distro?) is broken on interpreting that env.

print_env.sh ------------------
#!/bin/sh
env
------------------
chmod +x print_env.sh

QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/opt/kde4/lib64/kde4/plugins ./print_env | grep
QT_PLUGIN_PATH
QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/opt/kde4/lib64/kde4/plugins: ./print_env | grep
QT_PLUGIN_PATH

If the correct value ends up there, i'd bet for a Qt bug (the other dir
could be just a failsafe thing, ie if the configured plugin dir doesn't
exist, Qt might lookup likely places in it's own path.

Good news is that you can continue using bash - iff you still want to,
that is ;-)

Cheers,
Thomas