bugzilla situation

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Feb 23 22:41:48 GMT 2012

On Thursday 23 February 2012 17:39:12 Trever Fischer wrote:
> Random, possibly entirely unhelpful suggestion: Perhaps using our redmine
> install of projects.kde.org for this kind of task tracking? I'd love to see
> p.k.o be used as something more of a central place for devs to get together
> and collaborate. I keep track of all my phonon tasks in my head or
> community.kde.org, which is terribly inefficient. Yet, I feel it is better
> suited than bugzilla.

Yes, I'd love to have bugzilla for user support and p.k.o for managing my
projects roadmap and tasks (and so developers centric). As far as I know
there's even a way to link a bugzilla entry to a redm^Wchiliproject ticket
which would come in handy for those high quality long term bugs you've to take
care of while roadmapping. With an akonadi resource talking to it on top
talking to ChiliProject it'd be heaven on earth. :-)

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net