Color Managing KDE

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:41:26 GMT 2012

If KDE include a color management based on Oyranos, what's about
applications which have already a Color Management system, based on
another library ?

For ex, in digiKam we have used LCMS ver1 and we currently port to
LCMS ver 2 (http://www.littlecms.com)

We will need to break all LCMS based implementation in digiKam and
port all again to another library as Oyranos ???

Which CM sub-system is used by Gnome Desktop ? They uses Oyranos too ?

Gilles Caulier