Call for Projects: University Collaboration in Toulouse

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Aug 16 11:12:12 BST 2012

Hello,

As a reminder: I need to close the list of projects real soon now. If you did
send me your proposal yet please do so NOW!

I'm especially looking at the ones who told me in private they wanted to
participate but sent nothing. You know who you are. ;-)
Of course if you didn't contact me yet, you still can send me a proposal, I'll
gladly add it to the list.

Regards.

--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net