TechBase git policies, infrastructure documentation, please

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Apr 29 12:11:19 BST 2012

Hi,

I wanted to look how our current branching, committing etc. git polices are.
So I went to techbase.kde.org -> Development -> git.

Nothing at all about git policies:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Git#KDE_Git_Policies

Ah, maybe git stuff is actually here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Commit_Policy
No, no mention of git.

I wanted to find out what's the deal with git scratch repositories:
no mention

Can somebody please take care of the sorry state of our git documentation ?
There were so many people supporting it, can please somebody document it ?
On techbase.kde.org, not in some blog or wherever.

Thanks
Alex

P.S. I'm not sure whether we have a kde-git mailing list, but kde-core-devel
should be fine...