Review request: AppMenu support for KDE

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Fri Apr 27 16:58:24 BST 2012

This is finally happening !	 I will try to rewrite the Runner shotly using
the new api.

I overlooked at the code and I don't see any issues with it, I will do a
deeper look later.

I find one problem though, not specially with kded-appmenu but also with the
older implementation, the library only handles QMenu which is not ideal to use
on QML or in threaded applications (like in the case of KRUnner).

We should provide a way of accessing more easily to the data (thinking on a
model) and ideally would be awesome to have this before releasing.

Anyway, good work I'm really looking forward to this.