Setting up a Quality Team within KDE

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 11 10:21:46 BST 2012

On 10.04.12 06:45:17, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> [...]
> > all I care about is that its easy to get a project set up to
> > be build continously (and the unit-tests executed) and wether it
> > provides more than just build errors/warnings and test-results. Since
> > some of these things are handy - especially when working on libraries.
>
> Could you please precisely enumerate the technical pros and cons so
> that we can all understand ? Thank you in advance!

As I said before, I gave up pretty quickly on CDash when I tried a few
years back. So I don't have an in-depth view on what it can and cannot
do.

What I can say is that it takes me considerably more effort and
guesswork at how to find trend-graphs and the like for cdash, this is
more easily visible for the projects I'm interested in in jenkins.

Andreas