KDE Frameworks Documentation

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Sep 28 10:12:36 BST 2011

Hi Myriam,

on Wednesday 28 September 2011 10:26:19 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:

> Hi Ignat,
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 20:30, Ignat Semenov <ragnarokk91 at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

> > This means:
> >
> > 1)API docs up-to-date and with extensive examples.
>
> Since the API documentation is extracted automatically, I would expect
> it to be rather up-to-date

This does not give any information about the contents of the documentation. It
could be up-to-date and still a bit too slim (I try to avoid empty here) at
the same time. Autogeneration does not take the burdon from the developer to
write documentation in the first place. Extensive examples - as requested from
Ignat - would be a great plus.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Dear inventor of German: You forgot to define a translation for
'resize' (as verb). Please fix. -- Sebas Kügler