[Nepomuk] Nepomuk code moved to nepomuk-core

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:59:03 BST 2011

Just so that I'm clear -

* kde-runtime/nepomuk will be deleted
* kdelibs/nepomuk will not be touched and has the following libraries -
libnepomuk, libnepomukquery, and libnepomukutils
* All new changes will happen in nepomuk-core
* nepomuk-core will now contain libnepomuk2, libnepomukquery2, and
libnepomukutils2?
* The services and other runtime components in nepomuk-core ( ontologies,
server .. ), will continue using libnepomuk? If so what is the point of
creating libnepomuk2?
* When kde-runtime 4.8 is shipped - How will the nepomuk runtime components
be shipped?

--
Vishesh Handa