Nepomuk code moved to nepomuk-core

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:44:20 BST 2011

Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote:

> With the currently ongoing split of kdelibs and kde-runtime according to
> KDE 5.0 frameworks Nepomuk has already partly been reorganized:
>
> kdelibs/nepomuk and most parts of kde-runtime/nepomuk have been moved
> into the new repository "nepomuk-core". kdelibs master has already been
> frozen for some time. kde-runtime/nepomuk master is now effectively
> frozen as development has moved to the new nepomuk-core repository.

Hi,

Does that mean that nepomuk should be removed from the frameworks branch? I
had a look, and I'm not sure if the history is kept etc.

Removing it from frameworks would mean that it doesn't get updated as things
change, but changing nepomuk things in the frameworks branch wouldn't be
mergable anyway.