[KDE Usability] tasks for Google Code-in

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Oct 15 16:43:32 BST 2011

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 17:33, Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably some kind of IdeaToRent program could be
> useful for collecting and developing ideas in a
> systematic way:
>
> http://www.ideatorrent.org/ideatorrent
> http://drupal.org/project/ideatorrent

No Google has its own system for that later that we need to use. Also
the tasks are not of a scope that needs a lot of
discussion/development.

> This could even be one of the tasks for the students.

We need the tasks before the kids start.

Again: no need to cross-post to all lists. For questions/discussions
find me in #kde-soc or email me please.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member