[KDE Usability] tasks for Google Code-in

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:33:28 BST 2011

Probably some kind of IdeaToRent program could be
useful for collecting and developing ideas in a
systematic way:

http://www.ideatorrent.org/ideatorrent
http://drupal.org/project/ideatorrent

This could even be one of the tasks for the students.

Dashamir

--
Dashamir Hoxha
GPG: 4F97 4EDE C739 4C3D 361E 16D3 FD06 AA8E 55D5 9B28