More convenient text completion in KDE UIs

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Oct 5 12:32:54 BST 2011

On Tuesday 04 October 2011 22:25:11 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> also our kurl boxes with completion have no full
> text search so if I have file my_girl.txt I cannot just type 'girl'

This is actually supported, just not automatically.
Try F7 in konqueror's location bar (e.g. after typing "search", to match
google search urls).

Yep, it's hidden, feel free to make it happen automatically in the right
completion class. I'm just saying the support for actually searching is there,
so this should be easy to add.