The future of Power Management - together with Activities

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:23:46 BST 2011

For people interested, this is how the new config UI+Battery plasmoid
are roughly going to look like, to finally throw away the concerns
about the configurability and the ¨presentation¨-like things.

http://vimeo.com/29919817

Vimeo is broken apparently, but you can still download the video. Hope
this helps in clearing some misunderstandings.

P.S.: As you can see, there is NOTHING about activities in this video,
I don´t even have implemented that part, which is completely
independent anyway.